Sell Plants at Your Yard Sale

Try this the next time you have a yard sale. I buy a package of seed starter cups (cost $1) and fill them with starter plants from my yard (ivy, daisies, etc.). Yard sale goers love plants! This makes my yard sale better and also thins out my flowerbeds at the same time. You may also meet someone that wants to trade plantings with you, so you can have a start of something new for yourself.

By Vguy from Earle, AR

This is always a big hit at my yard sales. I sell seedlings too and the neighbors love it. They call me the plant lady :)

I divide my plants several times and sell on Craigslist. Some of the ladies have me keep their name and numbers. That way I can call them first if I have anything I want to get rid of. I usually throw in several unusual plants for free they may not have in their garden. I sell them for $1.00 a clump. Everyone gets a good deal.

I am glad to see someone that has discovered selling plants at garage sales. I always do this and the last one I had, I did not have time to prepare them and the customers were so upset with me. They said that is the part they love. (My husband wound up going in the yard and digging up clumps of iris anyway), too many people were asking for them and they did not care if it was only in a Wal-mart shopping bag or what.

A big clump brought $5.00 and they were glad to get it.

beautiful garden
Sharing Plants With Others
Home and Garden Gardening Helpful HintsApril 28, 2009
Infant and Toddler Clothing
Selling Your Infant and Toddler Clothing
Furniture Being Sold at Estate Sale
Having an Estate Sale
Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard
garage sale
Preparing for a Garage Sale
🎉
🎄