More or Less Baked Mac and Cheese With Broccoli
- 8 oz. cheese grated (MORE if u have any leftover dried cheese you want to use up) any type, as long as it can be grated
- 1 egg
- 1 pint cheese sauce or just white sauce will do (MORE or LESS)
- frozen broccoli, cut up smallish (amount depends on how much you like broccoli)
- 8 - 10 oz (uncooked weight) macaroni or any type of pasta, cooked (brilliant way to use up leftover cooked pasta)
- extra grated cheese for topping
- little blue cheese, crumbled (we love it, it's up to you)
- small can evaporated milk
Mix the pasta with the sauce, add the beaten egg, crumbled blue cheese and broccoli. Put the whole lot in an ovenproof dish, pour over the can of milk evenly. Sprinkle with the extra grated cheese and bake for approx 30-40 minutes in a medium hot oven, about 180 degrees celsius, until top is a nice golden brown. You can use any leftover veg instead of broccoli if you wish. Serve with salad, baked beans, or extra veg. Simple, and filling.
By Cett from Malta, Europe
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 14, 2016 at 11:04:41 PM on 10.0.2.54 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us