Orange Jicama Salad
You can choose either lemon or lime instead of half lemon and half lime for the dressing, if desired.
- 1 medium to large jicama, peeled and cut into 2 inch sticks
- 2 large naval oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced, or more to taste
- 1/8 tsp. ground cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. honey
Toss first four ingredients well in a serving bowl. Whisk last four ingredients in a small bowl. Drizzle dressing over orange and jicama mixture, toss well again, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours for flavors to blend.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 23, 2017 at 10:22:11 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us