Orange Jicama Salad
You can choose either lemon or lime instead of half lemon and half lime for the dressing, if desired.
- 1 medium to large jicama, peeled and cut into 2 inch sticks
- 2 large naval oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced, or more to taste
- 1/8 tsp. ground cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. honey
Toss first four ingredients well in a serving bowl. Whisk last four ingredients in a small bowl. Drizzle dressing over orange and jicama mixture, toss well again, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours for flavors to blend.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 18, 2016 at 3:07:15 AM on 10.0.2.84 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us