Using Old Cigarette Cases for Cell Phones

I like to have a case for my cell phone so it doesn't knock around in my purse. I got an old carved leather cigarette case in a thrift shop for $1, which just fits the phone. It's quite stylish and I have gotten compliments on it! And there's the added benefit that it doesn't LOOK like a cell phone, so it's a hidden security feature of sorts.

By Pam from L.A., CA

Hey, you stole my idea! I also use old eyeglass cases, the one w/the clip on the side. They work great to hang on your belts.

OOH! I like the original suggestion and the eyeglass case idea with the clip on the side. Have been looking for one to clip on a waistband and absolutely refuse to pay $40+!

Keeping Track Of Your Cell Phone, Lost iPhone in Grass
Keeping Track Of Your Cell Phone
Better Living Green Living ReusingMarch 31, 2006
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
Woman Recycling Her Old Cell Phone
Recycling Your Old Cell Phones And Computers
Uses for Contact Lens Cases, Green and white contact lens case.
Uses for Contact Lens Cases