OtherPhotos

Photo: The Mouse of Blues

I took this picture on the way to my grandma's house. I was really bored so I just took a picture of anything I could find inside or outside of the car. Believe it or not that is actually one of my Mickey Mouse earrings. I just put it on my jeans (LOL!) and so that's how I got the title for this picture!

By horselover4

Great photo! Thanks for sharing.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I also love photography and there's a free Photography Site called "eyefetch.com" it's an amazing site and other photographers comment on photos you post and you can comment on other photographer's photos. Your picture is absolutely worth entering into any photo contest that you can enter it in. I also love Macro shots, your photo is very well done.

Good for you! I thought I share one of my own photos with you.

While cleaning out the gutters on my home, I noticed a lone leaf suspended in air by a very tiny, non visible string from a spider web.

I took probably 15 pictures of it at different angles and then I laid down on the grass and shot it from underneath. This is the actual photo and though I love Photoshop, this picture has not been touched.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Keep that imagination fueled. You never know when it will be a real asset or even a means of making a living. Don't stop!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thanks, everyone! CaroleeRose, I've always been into photography, it's so much fun! And I absolutely love that picture, Thank you for sharing!

Reply Like this photo? Yes