Source for Soil Analysis Values for Avocados

I have an Avocado plant in a pot in my greenhouse. As a part of a project for a course, I had a soil sample done. Now I can't find values to compare my results with. Do you know where I can get values for the minerals of a soil sample for Avocado?

Hardiness Zone: 7b

By jhawn from Northern VA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Home and Garden Gardening SoilJuly 2, 2009
Avocados from Florida
Storing Avocados
Avocados cut in half.
Using Avocados
Treating the Soil After Tomato Blight
Treating Soil After Tomato Blight
Halved avocado on top of pile of avocados.
Freezing Avocados
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:30:24 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.