Add Cottage Cheese To Baby Applesauce - Categories:

BabyParenting

Add Cottage Cheese To Baby Applesauce

When my daughters were babies, I would mix cottage cheese in with their applesauce to give them extra calcium. This was really important when my middle daughter decided she didn't want a bottle at nine months. When I first started giving them the cottage cheese, I would put it in the blender to make it smooth. After they were able to eat more solid foods, I just used the small curd variety.

By Janice

I love this stuff. I mix it in a bowl, half on one side and half on the other. I then pick up a little of each with my spoon. Good for you and refreshing and not alot of calories. I use non-fat cottage cheese and store brand applesauce and it makes a low cost treat.

Parenting BabyJune 21, 2004
Cottage Cheese Salad
Cottage Cheese Salad Recipes
Canning Applesauce
Canning Applesauce
Cantaloupe With Cottage Cheese
Cantaloupe With Cottage Cheese
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 4:49:10 PM on 10.0.1.227 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.