Craft Box For Kids

I took a fishing tackle box (discarded by dad) and turned it into a craft box for my boys. I put in crayons, colored pencils, tape, glue, regular pencils and some glitter, etc. Now when the boys want to be creative they can go get the craft box and have fun.

By Reta

That is what I did for my 4 younger grandchildren

and they absolutely loved it. That seems to be the

favorite they use them all the time.

August 24, 2011 Flag

It is time for me to start filling up a craft box for the holidays. I save cardboard and paper of green and red. I also save orange for fall harvest decorations, Thanksgiving, etc. I will pick up little stickers at the store and put things in it for the kids to do.

It is fun to make one of these. The box fills up so fast! You can really put anything you want to in there, it is kind of like a hope chest for the holidays. By the time the holidays roll around and they are out of school, they have a box full of stuff to make things out of.

By Robyn F. from TN

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

A wonderful "thumbs up" idea! It reminds me of the bad weather box we had when my boys were little. I still have things they made from the junk in that box. A very special treasure is the picture of me, drawn by my second son when I was very pregnant with the third.