Browsing: GT Xpress 101 and Xpress Redi Set Go Cooker Recipes

GTXpress101 Recipes

I need recipes using the gtxpress101. Thanks so much,

Brigid

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

i have a great apple strudel for the express 101.

I lost my recipe book to gtxpress101 Is there a way to buy another recipe book

Shaydog, If you go to their website-and click on the help-and scroll down they have a downloadable pdf that contains all of the recipes they offer with it-I just bought one myself and found it there. The url is www.xpress101.com Hope this helps!

copy and paste for electronic version of recipe book (as of 6/17/2006) -

http://www.xpress101meal.com/GTXpress101_RECIPES1.pdf

How do I season the GTXpress101 grill I lost the directions....

I'd love that apple strudel recipe! ladyflannel @ gmail.com (remove spaces)

I've also started a GTXpress yahoogroup http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GTXpress101/

THE WEB ADDRESS GIVEN TO DOWN LOAD THE RECIPES IS NOT THERE. iT ONLY ASKS YOU TO BUY THE MACHINE.

Editor's Note: It looks like here is the recipe .pdf but unfortunately it is for sale:

It looks like you get another machine free. Not really a good deal in my opinion.

I PLAN TO ORDER MY GTXPRESS101 SOON AS

2-WEEKS, AND I WOULD LIKE SOME RECIPES

ON CHICKEN, & FISH.MEAT LOAF, PORK CHOPS.""

I really like my GTxpress 101 and my mother does too. I was recently sent three gtxpresses 101, and only ordered one and the one free. I sent the other two back and was still charged for all of them, and I had to pay for shipping and handling also. Could someone help me get my money back, when I call the 1-800 number, I get this foreign women that I can't understand and continue saying the same thing to me over and over like a robot. PLEASE HELP TO GET MY MONEY BACK. Thanks

I have the machine but can't find my recipe book. How do I get another one?

Here is a great recipe for a brownie dessert I have made in the GTXpress101. Make a brownie mix according to directions, add 1 cup mini chocolate chips and 1 package of instant apple cinnamon oatmeal. Cook and enjoy with some ice cream.

lost recipe book for GTXpress 101

I love my machine. It is so much fun. I bought one for myself and my sister for xmas and we try to out do each other on it.

I bought a machine awhile ago and am still getting recipe books in the mail. Is there any way I can stop them from coming and withdrawing a fee from my bank account?

Waiting for mine to arrive. Need some recipes for high fiber, low fat foods. Any ideas? Please email me at Jewl1486 AT yahoo.com

Google GT Xpress 101 or Cathy Mitchell. The recipe book is a free download from several sites.

I have had my GT Express 101 for about 2 years. It's amazing. I would love to get my self another one & one for my daughter for xmas but, can't afford it. However, How can I get some free recipes in addition to the little cook book that came with the cooker. I think I've tried almost all of them plus some of my own recipes. I love this appliance. No mess, cooks fast. I live by myself & this is great for me However, I do make cakes, tuna puffs, & omelets for my friends & fam. when they visit. This is the greatest thing ever invented but, would like some more recipes. Thanks U.

I have the machine yet I can't find my book. Is there a way to order just the recipe book and how much is it.

Xpress Redi Set Go
GT Xpress 101 and Xpress Redi Set Go Cooker Recipes
Food and Recipes RecipesJanuary 23, 2005
Vanilla Ice Cream With Mint on Top
Recipes Using Mint
Raspberry Bar Cookies
Bar Cookie Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 8:45:27 AM on 10.0.1.242 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.