Angel (Southern Belle)

Angel (Southern Belle) is 9 months old.

Sept 1, 2005 I came home from a painful bunch of needle shots for nerve damage. "Another stray" I said at my door. So again I let one in. This one though is NOT LEAVING ME!

We play just like she's a baby. I have play time with her. She loves to spoil me as I spoil her. She has given me hope each day as I live alone. She loves to give me high 5s, and she has her favorite toy. And it's purple (lol). If her toys get tangled up she will get my attention just like a baby till I fix them.

I believe GOD sent her to me. She is my Angel! She is more so than a pet. She is my child. She understands everything I say and she responds. And she does tricks.I love her. And she is a southern belle lady cat.

Angel (Cat)

By Jequettea from Kingsport TN

Wow, she is a beauty! I am so glad that God sent you such a wonderful cat to love. I think if she could talk she would say the same thing about you!

Enjoy and stay well!

Hi Jaquettea,

I believe you named her right. "Angel" certainly

suits your angel kitty who came to you when you needed her the most. She's given purpose to your

life, and hope to chase away despair...Isn't that

exactly what angels do for us? We have an angel

kitty too...and he takes such good care of my husband and me... He is our little lovey, and I

don't think any person could do more for keeping

us glued together mentally and emotionally. We're in our 70's and we enjoy "Catty-Kit" more than I can say..

I'm so glad that you have your Angel.

Thank you for sharing her and your story with us.

God Bless you both.

Julia in Orlando, FL

What a sweet little girl, I know what you mean, my kids (cats) are just like children to me and I would be lost without them.

Pets are a gift from God. They truly are because they only give us love no matter what or how we treat them.

Children are too, but they are a lot of work! Pets do not take so much work! They are true gifts.

Photos Pets CatsMarch 9, 2006
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Datura Angel Trumpet
Growing Angel Trumpet
Crocheted Heart Angel
Crocheted Heart Angel
Crochet Angel
Making a Crochet Angel