How Much Should I Feed My Dog?

I have a West Highland White Terrier and would like to know what the correct serving size is for feeding her?

By Karen from Mansfield, OH

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

It depends on the maturity but if she is full grown, we feed our Westie 1/4 cup dry food in the morning and 1/2 cup dry food for supper. She gets a biscuit in the morning on her walk and one in the evening as well. She gets a half mile walk twice a day and is in great shape. Hope this helps!

Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 15, 2011
Corn
Buying Feed Corn
Sheep and Lamb on Farm
Saving Money on Livestock Feed
A tuxedo cat sitting in front of his food.
How Much Should I Feed My Cat?
Garlic
Things We Should Never Feed Our Pets
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:39:51 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.