Pink Stains on Blue Jeans

My son did a load of darks and he also had a brand new red shirt in with the load. The red shirt turn all his blue jeans shorts pink. Well I should say pink stains. They were washed in cold. So I'm wondering how would I get this red or pink stains out. Please help!

BB from Grand Rapids, MI

In Australia we have a product by DYLON - Run Away Colour Run Remover. (I think it is made in the UK). I have used this successfully many times - restores the item to its original colour. There is run Away for whites, and a different formula for coloureds.

Brenda in Australia.

Rit has a product called color remover,avalable where you find the rit dyes. It has saved many articles of clothing over the years for me. Just follow the directions on the package.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJuly 18, 2007
Blue Jeans
Keeping Blue Jeans Looking Like New
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
Blue Jeans Quilt Ideas
Blue Jeans Quilt Ideas
Stack of Jeans
Saving Money on Jeans