Duac Cream for Whitehead Treatment

Can someone please tell me what "Duac" is? It's listed on Thriftyfun as a cure for whiteheads. Here's what the person on Thriftyfun wrote-

Whitehead Remedy?

"Just get Duac once daily cream. It's working wonders for me. I had loads of little ones on my cheeks, chin, and forehead and most of my spots have gone. I have only been using it for a week and I am pleased with my results so far. (11/02/2007)

The person who posted this didn't leave a name, so I can't email them.

Does anyone know the answer?
Thanks so much!

By metroplex from Houston, TX

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Do a google search for 'duac cream' and you will get your answers. I just did it and will read them later.

Your dermatologist can give you a prescription for duac, I use it and it's helped me.

boy squeezing blemish
Remedies for Whiteheads
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care AdviceSeptember 27, 2010
Jar of hand cream with flowers and woman's hands applying cream in the background.
Homemade Hand Cream Recipes
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Fried ice cream.
Fried Ice Cream Recipes
Kitchen Window Treatment
Kitchen Window Treatment Color Advice
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:40:52 AM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.