Unclogging Bathroom Plumbing

I one of my bathrooms the toilet does not flush well. When you take a shower the toilet is bubbling up and then will not flush well. I need help. I have tried Drano, snaking the pipe, and even root killer. Nothing is working.

By Gizmo from Newbern, TN

Answers

If your toilet bubbles while taking a shower, it sounds like a line problem. You will need to snake from your clean out pipe. If this does not work a professional needs to be called in. Your sewage may be clogged at the street which means calling the city sewage plant. If you need to call a professional and you are on city sewage you should call the plant to see if you need to call a specific company to help. My city's sewage insurance only covers certain companies. Good luck. :)

Home and Garden Repair Home PlumbingAugust 14, 2010
kitchen sink
Unclogging a Garbage Disposal
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors, Reflection in a mirror of boy drying his hair with a blow dryer.
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
clogged toilet
Unclogging a Drain or Toilet Attached to a Septic System
🎉
🎄