CleaningProduct Reviews

Steam Shark Reviews

Does anyone have a Steam Shark? If so, how do you like it?

Maryeileen from Brooklyn OH

I had one, it was awful! GAVE it away to someone who thinks they want it. Better them than me! Don't waste your money! I got it to clean soap scum. It didn't even touch the problem!

I have one. I've had it for about 3 months. It worked really well when I first got it. I have a day care and hardwood floors, so was looking for some way to clean and sanitize the floors, without having to get down on my hands and knees and scrub. The first few times, it was awesome, then, when I used it 3 days ago, no steam would come out, and it still won't. Big disappointment, since it cost me over a hundred bucks! I would buy a Swiffer Wet Jet instead.

I have the Ultra Steam Shark and I love it. It really cleans the bathroom. I use it to clean other household items that need a steam cleaning. It will melt the soap scum off of the shower walls and cleans the tub and drain, and works great on the chrome. There is no need to rinse. It also works great in the kitchen to remove that greasy film on tiles and tough spots on the floor.

For the lady who has the one that worked fine until the last time she used it, consider that it is plugged like a steam iron gets. I would guess your water has left deposits of some kinds of minerals on the inside. I stress this is a guess as I have only seen the ads on tv. I think that since it worked fine in the beginning it is worth some time trying to find out why and not just chuck it. I know it is maddening to have something suddenly not work.

I am not very impressed with mine. It does not do anything that regular hot water and a rag would do. I tried using it to peel off wallpaper and it did not help at all. Wish I did not buy it.

I've had products from this company before. Just take a good, long look at the warranty, and then decide how much you really want it. Especially if they don't answer the phone nor your emails.

My request should have been for the Steam Shark mop. (Not the Steam Shark steam cleaner.) Oops!

I have found their products don't work very well.

I just bought the Steam Shark and it is the worst product I ever purchased. It does absolutely nothing. Save your money!