Mark Your Antenna With Red For Parking Lots

When leaving your car in a parking lot that is not marked, (like a school, grocery, etc.), I use a VERY RED sock or scarf and tie it to the top of my antenna. Be sure to loop part of the ID over the top of the antenna so it doesn't slide down! It is not only functional, it's pretty!

My kids think I've lost it and try not to be seen with me, or the car. But, hey, whatever works!

Source: This is totally my own idea.

By Dori Ann from Belvidere, NJ

Suggestion: Get your kids to think of an alternate thing to put on your antenna, like a funny antenna ball sold in an auto store, or something else. With their cooperation, they shouldn't be embarrassed.

Years ago my mother did this with some awful looking silver and gold plastic poinsettias. You couldn't miss it.

Cars in a parking lot.
Remembering Where You Parked
Consumer Advice Cars Helpful HintsApril 2, 2008
Saving Money on an HD Antenna
Parking Meter
Saving Money on Parking
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet