Picking Up Pins and Needles

Since there has been a lot of talk about pins and how dangerous they can be to a child or a pet, I thought I could share this tip. If you drop a pin and can't locate it, try taking a magnet and skim over the area you think you have dropped it. Hopefully this will help locate the pin.

Source: In the operating room. If the count was off, we'd use a huge magnet to go over the floor with.

By michele052002 from Bangor, PA

Just the other day I was finishing up one of my sewing projects and the whole box of straight pins dumped on the rug. That's the first thing that came to mind was to use a magnet, so I grabbed one off my refrigerator. Within no time I was able to pick them all up.

A pile of sewing pins with bright heads.
Picking Up Pins and Needles
Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousApril 14, 2010
Pine needle bunches tied with fabric.
Crafts Using Pine Needles
Picking a Christmas Tree
Picking a Christmas Tree
Storing Sewing Needles
Storing Sewing Needles
A basket full of knitting supplies.
Square Knitting Needles Reviews
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 10:20:30 AM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.