Light Candle to Remove Odors

I've discovered if I burn food by accident the quickest way to get rid of the odor is to light a few candles and within an hour the smell is gone. It's a lot faster than opening windows or using commercial sprays. If the smell lingers to other rooms, I put a candle in each room and it still works very fast.

I now use candles if I fry fish, liver or any other food that leaves a strong odor after I'm done cooking. I also use the candles after I'm done cleaning, because my husband doesn't like the smell of some of the cleaners I use.

I recently spilled some bleach in the kitchen, and the smell was so strong that I had to go outside for a few minutes. The candles cleared the smell up pretty quickly.

By CaroleeRose from Madison, AL

It also helps to burn a candle when you are chooping strong onions.Not only does it help with the smell, but helps to keep it from burning your eyes too.My mom does this & I didn't believe her until I tried it myself.

We need to try this tip next time hubby's son overloads the mop water with bleach! Phew!

Candles for Odor Removal
Using Candles for Odor Removal
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
Disposing of Light Bulbs (Incandescent), A light bulb.
Disposing of Light Bulbs (Incandescent)
Dog Urinating Outdoors
Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows