Colorado Steakhouse Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe

I am looking for the recipe for the Colorado Steakhouse Stuffed Mushrooms. The waitress once told me the recipe, but I forgot some of the ingredients. You stuff the mushroom with three different cheeses and top with a Hollandaise sauce. I remember one of the cheese's was white cheddar, but I don't remember the other two. The restaurant closed up in our area, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gina from Chicago, IL

Sorry, can't help with the recipe but I looked up the menu and it mentions cream cheese.

Colorado Stuffed Mushrooms

Fresh mushrooms hand stuffed with a mildly spiced cream cheese mixture. Lightly breaded in Japanese bread crumbs and deep fried to a golden brown.

Don't have the Colorado Steakhouse recipe either but you might be interested in my recipe. I stuff the cleaned and raw mushroom with cheddar cheese (or the cheese of your choice) then top it with a triangle piece of peperoni and bake in about a 350 to 400 degree oven until the cheese is melted and mushrooms are "sweating" - about 15ish minutes. If people like mushrooms they always love this recipe. Mitzi

You can go to this site that has copycat recipes.

I did a search for Colorado Steakhouse but did not find the mushroom recipe but you can put a request out and perhaps someone out there will know it.

Large Stuffed Mushroom
Stuffed Mushroom Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat AppetizersSeptember 28, 2006
Celestial Seasonings 2
Colorado Factory Tours
Freezing Mushrooms
Freezing Mushrooms
Large Jar of Canned Mushrooms
Canning Mushrooms
Mushrooms cooking in a skillet.
Sauteing Mushrooms