Olive Oil Spritzer Will Not Pressurize After Cleaning

I have a spritzer can that you pump to pressurize it to spray olive oil, etc. I opened it and tried to clean it and now it won't pressurize. Any hints? Thanks.

By Linda from Ashdown

Answers

You need a degreaser to clean it. Dawn dishwashing liquid is wonderful. I just fill it 2/3 with water and add just a squirt of Dawn. Recap and shake container. Let sit for about 15 minutes. Then spray so the oil comes through the nozzle. I do this once again with plain water. Let dry and refill. It works for me.

Cooking Oil Spritzer
Cleaning a Cooking Oil Spritzer
Consumer Advice General AdviceMarch 18, 2010
Storing Olive Oil
Storing Olive Oil
oil lamp on white background
Using Olive Oil as Fuel for Oil Lamps
strawberry spritzer
Fruit Juice Spritzer Recipes
Olive Oil
Health and Nutritional Benefits of Olive Oil
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 11:03:55 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.