Seven Layer Bars
This is a variation on a recipe that my mom used to make all the time when I was growing up. Very good bars!
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 stick) melted butter
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 2 cups coconut
- 1 pkg. chocolate chips (12oz.)
- 1 pkg. butterscotch chips (12oz.)
- 2 cups crushed walnuts
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
Put ingredients in 9x13 inch pan as listed. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 25 minutes.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 16, 2017 at 10:36:14 PM on 10.0.2.207 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us