Information About a Coronado Precision Sewing Machine

I have a coronado precision sewing machine 45-4118. I would like to find out what company made it and when.

Jo Ann from Ovid, MI

Answers

Hi - I tried to answer you yesterday, but I had to join up on this site before I could send it...

My daughter just got one - It's made by Brother (the motor is) and I have a suspicion tht the serial number denotes the year it was made (yours maybe in 1945) - My daughter's looks to be about 1950 era and so this could be right. She has the manual, but it does not tell the year in any part of it. You can email if you like to r davis 14 at hotmail dot com... Ruth

Crafts AdviceJuly 25, 2007
closeup of sewing machine foot and needle
Finding Coronado Sewing Machine Manuals
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Precision Sewing Machine
Replacement Parts for a Precision Sewing Machine
🎄