Cheap Wedding Locations

My fiance and I are looking for a cheap location for weddings. It doesn't have to be in any particular location. Due to my culture, it is etiquette to fly my relatives in from Japan and cover hotel and food. I need the wedding to be elegant but cheap. I was thinking Vegas but I also would love my pug dog to be in the wedding as well. Can anyone help me please?

Kayla from NJ

If you live in an area with nice weather, city parks sometimes will let you have an outdoor wedding at the park for free or cheap. Sometimes they even have facilities you can use for the reception. My friend was married at a local park that had a gazebo that was used for weddings. It was a very popular spot, and the city didn't charge anything for it. You just had to book way in advance.

I suggest an inexpesive cruise. All of the entertainment, all the meals and rooms to sleep in with their own private bathroom...you can't beat it for the cost. DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN EVEN BE MARRIED AT SEA? Good Luck and keep us informed please!

We live in IL & were going to get charged $700 & up to stand in the lobby of a reception hall for 15 minutes to exchange our wedding vows. That was ridiculous so we decided to elope/get married where we planned to go for our honeymoon which is called the "Wedding Capital of the South"...the Smoky Mountains of TN. When my family from IL heard this, they said they all wanted to come down & participate there with us. I am having a smaller wedding with about 60 people. I am getting married in a beautiful mountaintop chapel overlooking the Great Smokies (great photo opportunities), we're holding our reception at an upscale BBQ restaurant in the area for $18 per person & getting our wedding cake from a local grocer for $60. Lodging in the area is also reasonably priced. Start looking online or contact the local tourism bureaus of Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge & Sevierville & they will send you information on planning your wedding. Good luck!

I live in Orlando Florida and looking for a cheap and also nice place for my wedding and reception together. Thank you. We wish for it to be in Orlando so our family can be with us on this special day.

I am getting married in March 2009 and I live in San Diego, CA. We are planning to have about 100 guests and have a budget of about $3,000. Does anyone here in San Diego know of a cheap but nice looking spot to have my wedding and reception? Please email me at spiderlady39 AT yahoo.com

I live in San Diego, and I am looking for a nice and cheap place to do a reception. Any suggestions?

Weddings AdviceApril 18, 2007
Cheap Date Ideas, Young Couple in the Park
Cheap Date Ideas
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
🎉
🎄