How can I start reading where I left off?

I would like to know how to GO TO a specific post rather than looking at 10 per page. There's no field to enter a page number or one item number. I need to be able to look at 50 to 60 at a time and then leave this site. I don't want to have to start over when I come back. Thanks.

Jean from LaFayette, GA

Here's what works well for me. Cut a long strip of paper, with a magic marker, mark big 1 on the top of one side and a 2 on the other side. Now, when you stop reading if it is on the lowest number page, the page on your left, place the strip of paper with the 1 at the top facing you. If you are on right hand page have the 2 facing you. If you are somewhere down the page, make a horizontal line

down towards the center. Place this line near the point you discontinued reading. I hope this helps.

Editor's Note: I think Bruce is referring to keeping your place in a book or magazine, not keeping track of what tips you have read on ThriftyFun.

Hi Jean,

We have a new Index by Date. You can then just remember the date where you left off and come back to that date later:

http://www.thriftyfun.com/indexbydate.html

It automatically goes to the current date but just click on the year you want, then month, then day and you can read everything that has been posted over the years. Because things are added to ThriftyFun everyday, a page number system really wouldn't work.

Thanks,

Susan from ThriftyFun

i email myself a ccp (cut copy paste) version of where i left off & use a blank e-mail as a clipboard

Feeding a Baby
Weaning a Baby Off Breast Milk
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start
Photo of a sixth grading reading a book in a library.
Book Suggestions for Sixth Graders
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
🎄