Removing Stains

To take stains out of clothing, use a 12 oz can of Coke-Cola Classic. Put some on stain, then rest in the wash water along with your detergent. Use COLD water only. If all of stain doesn't come out, BEFORE drying, while stiil WET use some toothpaste (I used cheap from Dollar store) on stain. Rub into material with either fingernail or a toothbrush, checking to see if all of stain is gone, then wash as usual. Then dry.

It took fifth wheel grease out of white tee shirt and left it looking like brand new. It also took out grass stains and blood out of white tee shirts too.

By Rosemary from Franklin, Texas

How interesting! I wonder if it'd remove set in blood stains?

Yes it did take out set in blood stains,I tried it,but also there was a "faint" stain so used the toothpaste and it was all taken out. Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for reminding me of our military life of 22 yrs. where I learned that one of the main reason folks should NOT DRINK COKE is because it is so strong on whatever it touches that the military uses it to CLEAN OVENS!!!! (Then add the high concentration of CAFFEINE and what do you get? A serious mind/behavior-altering DRUG/CHEMICAL, which is ALSO...CARBONATED....which pulls calcium out of human bones causing Osteoporosis ! ! ! Now,

do you think Coke drinkers have a tortuous death-wish or are they just uninformed? Know any Coke drinkers who'd mock this information? Give them a few years and it will be too late for them.

God give you the courage to pass these TRUTHS on to all of them you meet, regardless of whether or not they believe it. (We don't have to drink poison to know it kills). It wasn't God's plan, and shouldn't be man's habit. Just use it for one of the above suggestions AND in the compost as a "booster" for breaking IT down into dirt. God bless you for the reminder!

We've used it to clean the car battery posts and terminals.

I t is a great toilet cleaner ! Pour into the toilet and leave overnight

I don't drink sodas, but I remembered that CC had plenty of recipes which my girlfriend (of earlier years) used to cook up....

Coca Cola
Uses for Coca Cola
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Cherry Cola
Making Cherry Cola
Coca Cola
Recipes Using Coca Cola
Cherry Cola Salad Recipes