Guard Your PIN From Other Eyes

Safety first! How many times do you go to the grocery store, or ATM, or any other store, pull out your debit card, and openly enter your four digit code. It takes 2 hands, cover your other hand over the hand which is entering your code, thus to avoid people watching for it, from near or far. Go to do at the gas station as well. I heard people can watch you enter it, than do something to the machine you just used, and gain cash.

Safe days to all.

Source: My tip, it's what I personally do.

By Daphna from Alachua , Florida

You're a smart cookie. We should all be so careful about our personal info and identities.

Check with your bank or store to see if you can use your ATM card as a credit card at the register. Then you don't have to enter your pin and this prevents a dishonest merchant or its employees from capturing your pin number, as happens more and more. Your bank will still treat the transaction as an ATM withdrawal. I know the major national banks all have this option for their depositors and it provides an extra method of security.

Better Living Safety PersonalApril 4, 2008
Storing Googly Eyes
Storing Googly Eyes
Woman with puffy eyes using eye drops.
Remedies for Puffy Eyes
child rubbing eyes
Remedies for Itchy Eyes
National Guard Woman
Joining the National Guard