What Color Accessories Will Make a Grey Powder Room Look Larger?

My powder room needs help! The walls are Kingston grey. I want to make it look bigger and richer. What color rug, blinds, etc. should I put in? It's mostly neutral colors now and so boring!

By Debbie from Wind lake, WI

The right shade of yellow, not bright, but muted or desert tan from Benjamin Moore. You could also go with teal or a pale blue.

Grey is a neutral color so anything will work. How about a rose or deep pink for towels and rugs, etc. I noticed the last time I was at WalMart they had some really pretty spring like colors of towels in. At the timethere was a really pretty pink in the selections.

Grey is a great neutral. Choose a big mirrors with great frame for over the sink.

I would use maroon and pewter as my accent colors and a mirror in front of the sink and also one in back of the sink on the opposite wall so when you look into the mirror you can see the back of your hair or dress and it also gives the illusion of making the room look much deeper then it is. Good luck and let us know what you end up doing,

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Room Color SchemesFebruary 3, 2011
Installing Crown Molding, Crown Molding Ready to be Installed
Installing Crown Molding
Dark Circles Under Eyes
Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes
Saving Money on Fashion Accessories
Saving Money on Fashion Accessories
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
🎄