Wet Your Fingers To Open Trash Bags

Not able to get those trashbags open with out a fight? Wet your thumb and index finger with water and rub it loose.

By Sanmar from Albuquerque, NM

Friction will do it too. Rub vigorously between hands where the opening is and it usually opens them right up. We used this technique when I worked in a grocery store as we didn't want to be licking our fingers there, gross! lol.

Another way, without "clean" fingers is if you are like me and you perspire constantly (love these heat flashes) and you're walking your dog, as I do many times a day, you can just use the sweat off your forehead or face to open the little bags you can get now for puppy clean up. Thought of it one day when I was out with the pup.

Why use my inside liquids, when I'm always hot in this summertime, even inside.

Good luck everyone!

Plastic Bag
Opening Plastic Bags
Home and Garden Cleaning TipsFebruary 13, 2008
Raccoon in park trash bin with plastic bag in its mouth.
Keeping Raccoons Out of the Trash
wood trash bin
Homemade Trash Bin Crafts
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Halloween Hot Dog Fingers
Halloween Hot Dog Fingers