Is there really a way to earn a living at home?

I need to earn a living to support myself, but not on computers or MLM. I need real income ideas for real money. Thank you to all who have ideas.
Jennydo

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

I'm a single mother and when they were young I didn't want to have a babysitter raising my kids I began to clean houses for people.You don't have to take the CRUDDY ones. If you're honest and dependable you can get lots of work-- people always need housecleaners and the good thing is you can do it while your kids are in school.I've made as much as $10 an hour for NICE CLEAN houses.

If you wanted to sell Internet access going door to door or mail out flyers I have a couple sites that I found. I currently make about $120 per month but I use the Internet

Sharon,Ky has an excellent idea. Depending on where you live, you can make a lot more than $10/hr. I'm in Nevada and was quoted a "church friend" rate of $15/hr down from her usual $20/hr for a move-out cleaning. Another idea for both you and the mother whose husband is disabled, is for you to open a daycare or a preschool in your home.

I work three jobs from home - I home daycare for 3 teacher friends, clean one of their houses every other week (with a preschooler in tow!) and I do Pampered Chef several evenings a week. I have plenty of money coming in and complete control of my schedule. Both my children are involved in sports, church, & scouting - by working from home I can be home to be with them. Best wishes - let me know if I can help!

visit this website and see if it helps. They have several ways to make money for free

http://wam.95mb.com

I found this to work for me. No, I am not rich but I to make 60 to 80 extra per month.

I believe that I could make more if I can get up the courage to go door to door.

http://wam.50webs.com/

I joined them last year and it has always been free

I 'd like to know if there is a legitmate company out there willing to give a home bound mildly physically handicapped female a job

Do you want to make money on the Internet or make money by running a business from home?

I have an idea that will help either way.

Contact me at my personal email address.

To keep unwanted email down in my inbox you will need to remove the ( ) around the @symbol

mytag(@)myway.com

Please only serious need to email me.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Budget & Finance Making MoneyMay 3, 2005
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
woman handing an older man a gift
Inexpensive Christmas Gifts for Assisted Living Residents
Living Room 2 Different Colors
Painting a Living Room 2 Different Colors
Woman Recycling Aluminum Cans
Recycling Aluminum
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 11:57:30 AM on 10.0.0.240 in 894 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.