Is there really a way to earn a living at home?

I need to earn a living to support myself, but not on computers or MLM. I need real income ideas for real money. Thank you to all who have ideas.
Jennydo

I'm a single mother and when they were young I didn't want to have a babysitter raising my kids I began to clean houses for people.You don't have to take the CRUDDY ones. If you're honest and dependable you can get lots of work-- people always need housecleaners and the good thing is you can do it while your kids are in school.I've made as much as $10 an hour for NICE CLEAN houses.

If you wanted to sell Internet access going door to door or mail out flyers I have a couple sites that I found. I currently make about $120 per month but I use the Internet

Sharon,Ky has an excellent idea. Depending on where you live, you can make a lot more than $10/hr. I'm in Nevada and was quoted a "church friend" rate of $15/hr down from her usual $20/hr for a move-out cleaning. Another idea for both you and the mother whose husband is disabled, is for you to open a daycare or a preschool in your home.

I work three jobs from home - I home daycare for 3 teacher friends, clean one of their houses every other week (with a preschooler in tow!) and I do Pampered Chef several evenings a week. I have plenty of money coming in and complete control of my schedule. Both my children are involved in sports, church, & scouting - by working from home I can be home to be with them. Best wishes - let me know if I can help!

visit this website and see if it helps. They have several ways to make money for free

http://wam.95mb.com

I found this to work for me. No, I am not rich but I to make 60 to 80 extra per month.

I believe that I could make more if I can get up the courage to go door to door.

http://wam.50webs.com/

I joined them last year and it has always been free

I 'd like to know if there is a legitmate company out there willing to give a home bound mildly physically handicapped female a job

Do you want to make money on the Internet or make money by running a business from home?

I have an idea that will help either way.

Contact me at my personal email address.

To keep unwanted email down in my inbox you will need to remove the ( ) around the @symbol

mytag(@)myway.com

Please only serious need to email me.