Christmas Decorations For Needy Neighbors

I live in an urban neighborhood with a wide range of income levels. Last Christmas, I noticed that my elderly neighbor lady didn't have a Christmas wreath or any decorations on her door. It occurred to me that maybe she couldn't afford it, so I found some decorations and made up an Christmas spray for her with a nice silver ribbon and put it on her door as a surprise. She really liked it! (it was a way I could share and not hurt her pride.)

By Pam from Los Angeles

What a nice person you are, Pam, to do this for that lady! And I've really been enjoying all the tips you've been submitting to ThriftyFun. You're a wonderful, talented person! Happy Thanksgiving!

What a DELIGHTFUL and THOUGHTFUL surprise she must have had from you. It is an excellent way to share the JOY and LOVE OF CHRIST at the time of year we celebrate His Birth! If I had the money, I'd do the same thing, but I'm low-person-on-the-Totem

Pole in our neighborhood. I'll be checking my front

door each day to see if anyone's so kind as you! lol

May God bless and keep you. : )

I say "God bless you abundantly for your thoughtfulness" I think I will try something like that myself now that you have inspired me !! Judy in Al.

Holidays and Parties Christmas CharitiesNovember 8, 2006
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Giving Christmas Gifts to Neighbors
Giving Christmas Gifts to Neighbors
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Two couples, who are neighbors, talking.
Getting to Know Your Neighbors
🎄