Choosing a Sofa for Room with Dark Brown Wood and Red Tile Floor

I am trying to change my lounge around a little bit, but I have a dilemma. I have dark brown wooden flooring for most of the room, but some of it is red tiles. I'm trying to find a new sofa to go with it, but I'm stuck. Any advice? I also have pets, cream walls, and black wooden beams in the ceiling.

By VickyB from England

Answers

Use cream, red and brown in the sofa material print whether it's tweed or plaid or if it's solid, then buy in one of the colors mentioned and add pillows of the other colors in the room to pull altogether.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating FurnitureJanuary 17, 2011
Cleaning Tile Floors, Textured blue floor tile.
Cleaning Textured Flooring
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 3:06:37 AM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.