Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Punkin (Yorkie)

Punkin (Yorkie)

Punkin (Yorkie)

Punkin is a Yorkshire Terrier. We think she is around 10 or 11, she is a rescue dog. We have had her for 2 years.

She loves to go for walks and snuggle on my lap and watch TV

A month after we got her, we had to have an eye removed because she was abused. She has a collapsing trachea so she sounds like a little pig when she gets excited. She had a very hard start to her life, but she is the princess now and she knows it.

By Kalene from Oregon City, Oregon

By

Recent Feedback

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Robin (Guest Post)11/19/2008

Awww. Thats so sweet. Sorry about her being abused. Some people just don't know what treasures they have. Do they?

By Gail [1]11/18/2008

OHHHH SO PRETTY, GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR TAKING IN PUMPIN. I ALSO HAVE A RESCUE PRINCESS HER NAME IS GINGER. (:

Gail

By Timmie [4]11/13/2008

Bless you for rescuing her. She is a little princess. What a cute furbaby.

TC in MO

By (Guest Post)11/12/2008

Aww, so cute. I love the bow.

By Kat [7]11/11/2008

Ohhhhh what a cutie! Can I come spoil her too? Lol. I am glad that she hos a good home with loving humans, everyone deserves a place where they can love and be loved. May good fortune always be yours for being so kind to her!

By jan king [1]11/11/2008

Thank you for being so compassionate and providing a good forever home to Punkin! I'm sure she gives you lots of love in return! She's adorable! I hope you will have many happy years together.

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

By Anonymous [848]11/11/2008

What a dear little one !!! I looked at the picture before reading the caption and thought her nickname must be Princess so am glad she is treated and feels like one :-) Bless you for taking good care of her !!!

By dyan818 (Guest Post)11/11/2008

Your baby is beautiful! Thank God you crossed paths. She is a princess and I'm sure you're as blessed to have in your life as she is hers.
All the best!!

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to post feedback.