- 8 Twinkies, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 packages. instant chocolate pudding mix (3 oz. size)
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream, soft
- 1 carton Cool Whip (9oz.)
- 3 Heath candy bars, crushed
Arrange Twinkie halves in 9x13 inch pan. Mix together milk and pudding. Add ice cream; pour over Twinkies. Spread Cool Whip over; sprinkle with crushed Heath bars. Refrigerate.
By Robin from Washington, Ia
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 23, 2017 at 11:47:24 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us