- 8 Twinkies, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 packages. instant chocolate pudding mix (3 oz. size)
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream, soft
- 1 carton Cool Whip (9oz.)
- 3 Heath candy bars, crushed
Arrange Twinkie halves in 9x13 inch pan. Mix together milk and pudding. Add ice cream; pour over Twinkies. Spread Cool Whip over; sprinkle with crushed Heath bars. Refrigerate.
By Robin from Washington, Ia
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 18, 2016 at 5:25:11 PM on 10.0.2.205 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us