Wall Trends International Border (Hydrangeas)

I am looking for 2 rolls of Wall Trends International Border (Hydrangeas) Pattern # 306 90 308 from the Romantic Classics book p. 003. It had been carried by Lowe's and is now discontinued. I only need one roll if it is from run 04-14.

Diane from Indianapolis, IN

I have 4 rolls of #30690308, and am in need of 1 roll. If you have decided not to put your border up, I would like to purchase a roll or two from you.

please contact me at: krhoff @ optonline.net (remove spaces)

I purchased 2 rolls of your border from Lowe's. It was not enough to complete job and now it has been discontinued. The only descriptive information I can provide for you is the following:

Run # 04-26

The following #'s are from the actual receipt:

164159 G and B Valia Marble.

If you have any in stock, can you please provide me shipping information. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated. Contact info: tiffiany AT tmail.com

Thanks in advance,

I too am looking for 2 rolls of hydrangea wall border. I do not have the number but I do have a picture, if anyone know where I can get 2 more rolls, or if you have the same pattern would you be willing to sell me? You can email me at coriemd At hotmail.com

Have you looked in http://wallpaperdi.com/wdi/booklist.htm

They have that Romantic Classic book from walltrends

I have several rolls of this wallpaper. Run number04-12 306 90 308, Please feel free to email dwpro@mtaonline.net

Gardening Trends
Gardening Trends
Dividing Hydrangeas
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
Border Collie
Border Collie Breed Information and Photos