Frozen Drinks for Flying

I flew recently out of the country and had a few bottles of thirst quencher with me. I had decided to freeze two of them, and these were the only ones that made it though the security screening. So I learned it's the only way you can carry drinks - frozen solid.

By SSilva from Chicago, IL

I don't believe this for one single second and if it is indeed true it makes me really angry that TSA missed your fluids (frozen or not because frozen melts and especially on an overseas flight) which both they and you very well know are against the law to take through security and that they probably patted down some toddler, child or elderly and/or disabled person in wheelchair instead of confiscating your frozen drinks.

I agree with Deeli.

Keeper

This is certainly not something that one should do. I personally don't think that liquids pose much of a threat to anyone, but, I don't make the rules. It is not a great hardship to buy your beverages or refill a waterbottle after you have passed through security. Please do not attempt to thwart the rules by doing this; it is just going to cause problems.

Travel and Recreation TravelJuly 20, 2011
Driving vs. Flying
Driving vs. Flying
swarm of mosquitos
Getting Rid of Flying Insects
Storing Pineapples, Canning Pineapples. Sliced fresh mini pineapple.
Freezing Pineapple
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants
🎄
🍂