Cleaning Sticky Mess in Refrigerator

If something spills in your refrigerator and you have a sticky mess, put a couple pieces of wet paper towels on it (wet not damp). Let it set for 5 minutes, and just wipe the mess away.

By Thriftygirl from Boston, MA

Now, why didn't I think to post this? I used to have to do it all the time when my kids were all living at home. Someone was always spilling something in the fridge, or would leave a pack of meat that leaked. This method saves a lot of elbow grease!

Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenMarch 23, 2011
Refrigerator Drip Pan Fills with Water
Refrigerator Drip Pan Fills with Water
Saving Money on a Refrigerator, A new side by side refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel.
Saving Money on a Refrigerator
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line