Lined Bootie Bag

Does anyone know how to make a lined bootie bag? I have managed to make the outside (jeans portion) but can't figure out how to line it?

Sandy from Lufkin, TX

I haven't made a Bootie Bag, but I found this on the web (starting with step #9 for lining): http://www.craf  hp?topic=30282.0

I made a few of them. I lay the jean bag on a double piece of material, mark the outline of the 'bag', cut and sew the 3 seams. If you want to put a zip in, cut a long strip out of the leg part, about 10 cm wide, cut one end oval shape, pin onto the upper edge of waistband, cut the other end the same shape. Take a zip shorter than the strip, cut slit in middle of strip, insert zip, stitch. Stitch or overlock the strip and innerbag together, fold a small seam, pin and stitch to the waistband.

Hope it will help you.