Lined Bootie Bag

Does anyone know how to make a lined bootie bag? I have managed to make the outside (jeans portion) but can't figure out how to line it?

Sandy from Lufkin, TX

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I haven't made a Bootie Bag, but I found this on the web (starting with step #9 for lining): http://www.craf  hp?topic=30282.0

I made a few of them. I lay the jean bag on a double piece of material, mark the outline of the 'bag', cut and sew the 3 seams. If you want to put a zip in, cut a long strip out of the leg part, about 10 cm wide, cut one end oval shape, pin onto the upper edge of waistband, cut the other end the same shape. Take a zip shorter than the strip, cut slit in middle of strip, insert zip, stitch. Stitch or overlock the strip and innerbag together, fold a small seam, pin and stitch to the waistband.

Hope it will help you.

Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
Crafts SewingMay 31, 2007
cement bags
Opening a Bag With Stitched String Closure
Cat Food Trick-or-Treat Bag
Making a Cat Food Trick-or-Treat Bag
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:00:49 PM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.