Using Pedi Paws

Is Pedi Paws safe?

By Beverly from Victoria, BC

My local TV station has a segment called does it work where they try out products advertised on TV. If you go to www.necn.com and type in "does it work" it the upper right hand corner where it says search, a page will come up with pictures of segments they have done. Scroll down and you will see one named Pedi Paws. Click on that and you can view the segment. There is a 14 second commercial first. The rating was C. A vet says he has to redo a lot of the nails on animals because they were too sharp and ragged as well as not done correctly.

I purchased it a few weeks ago. We are on the road alot and I thought this would work out great. They show it as an easy thing to operate. I found it to be very awkward and doesn't do the job well. Just my opinion.

I bought one and I couldn't give it away. My dogs didn't like the noise it made and were very resistant to it, even though I turned it on and tried to get them used to it before I put it near their feet. You're better off not buying it, in my opinion.

Just use a Dremel. Yes the noise will bother the dog unless you distract him properly. Have another person feed him bits of cheese while you do his nails. My dog does not like to be held for this but will take it standing up so that he is standing on 3 legs at a time. He feels more secure this way than being retstrained in someone's lap.

Please don't waste your money!!! If you can't do your pet's claws with a Dremel, most groomers charge around $10 to do just claws, only takes a few minutes and only needs to be done about once a month!

Pets Dogs GroomingFebruary 11, 2011
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Pressure Cooker on White Background
Using A Pressure Cooker
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
🎉
🎄