Mouse Refrigerator Magnet
Refrigerator magnet featuring mouse on piece of cheese.
Approximate Time: About 20 minutes
- piece of yellow or orange sponge (2x3x1 inch) for cheese
- half a walnut shell for mouse body
- scrap of brown felt for ears
- rubber band for tail
- tiny black bead for nose
- two purchased eyes
- magnet strip, about 1 inch square
- glue gun
- Cut sponge into wedge about 2 inches at widest end and about 3 inches long by 1 inch deep.
- Glue eyes to pointed end of walnut shell.
- Cut scraps of felt for ears. To make ears stand up, pinch together at square end and glue. Glue ears onto shell just behind eyes.
- Cut rubber band in half. Glue mouse to cheese, attach rubber band tail.
- Glue black bead right at the tip of the nose.
- Glue a magnet strip along one side of cheese and stick to fridge. EEK!
By preserver from Manitoba
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 20, 2017 at 7:13:56 AM on 10.0.2.164 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us