Looking for AOL CDs - Categories:

Recycled CraftsCrafts

Looking for AOL CDs

Does anyone know where I can get a bunch of aol disks (or the likes) to use for craft projects?

jlyn

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Maybe your local Computer Sales store or Post Office

Ask your friends, neighbors and coworkers, too. You might find someone who saves them. Anyone who burns a lot of CDs usually has some that haven't worked out also. You could ask around at offices to see if they will save them for you. I've also seen bunches of them at the post office, they usually have a rack of them there.

Walmart always has a ton in the checkout lanes. They're free - Grab some everytime you go and ask some friends to do the same. Also talk to teenagers, they always have used disks that don't work anymore.

Go to your local post office. If they're like mine, they will have lots of them on display for you to take for free.

You mean, where can I NOT get a bunch of AOL disks? LOL! ;) If you're not getting enough in the mail, just make sure you stop by the apartment and auto books (free) on the way out of your local grocery store, Walmart, post office, etc. If you feel a little "shy" about grabbing a bunch, just grab 5. Pretty soon they'll add up! Or, just grab all of them, I've done this before when I was working on a project. I just tell them the truth, I'm working on a project that requires all the discs! I've never had a problem with getting the discs. :)

yes at walmart stores they have bins n say take free

Ask every person you know to save them for you We all get them in the mail. The more people that know you are looking the better off you are. The Goodwill in my area sells music CD's for 1.00 to 2.00 each That may be a source if you cant get enough from friends. Thrift stores offer a variety of low priced products to re use and recycle. Good Luck!

http://www.aol.com/mail_a_cd.adp

Crafts Recycled CraftsNovember 17, 2004
CD Spinner Top
Crafts Using CDs
Storing CDs
Storing CDs and DVDs
AOL Email
Troubleshooting Problems With AOL Email
Uses for CDs
Uses for CDs
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 5:10:15 PM on 10.0.1.204 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.