Cafe' Ladyfinger Dessert
- 2 pkgs. (3 oz.) ladyfingers, split, separated
- 1 cup fresh-brewed strong coffee, any variety, at room temperature, divided
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. fat-free cream cheese
- 2 cup cold fat-free milk
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size) vanilla flavor fat-free, sugar free instant reduced calorie pudding
- 1 tsp. fat-free Cool Whip, thawed divided
Brush cut side of ladyfingers with about 1/4 cup of the coffee. Place ladyfingers on bottom and up side of 2 qt. serving bowl. Beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup coffee in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until smooth. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk until blended. Gently stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Spoon into prepared bowl; cover. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Top with remaining whipped topping.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 10:57:23 PM on 10.0.1.172 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us