Frugal Manicure

Do you like to receive a manicure and/or a pedicure but feel you can't afford the high prices? Have I got a deal for you. Check out your local high school and see if they have a beautifican class. I recently had a manicure by a senior student and she was supervised by the teacher several times during my manicure. I had called ahead of time and made an appointment that was agreeable to my time schedule. She was very professional and did a really good job. The $6 that the school policy charged was well worth it. I got to pick out the color nail polish and happily added a tip to the cost.

A happy manicure and/or pedicure to you.

By joesgirl

If you want your finger and toe nails to look good for an event and can't afford a manicure and pedicure, do the manicure and pedicure yourself at home and just go to the salon for the polish. Most salons don't charge nearly as much to just put on polish. You save money and look pretty at the same time.

By Fran H

What I do is go to the local beauty school...its a great affordable way to get pedicures, manicures,

facials....only the most experienced students are allowed to service the public and the cost is great!!

Woman Getting a Manicure
Saving Money on Manicures
Health & Beauty BeautyAugust 17, 2004
Piggy Bank Surrounded by Money
Adding Up the Savings of a Frugal Life
Frugal Birthday Party
Frugal Party Locations
A young child counting coins.
Teaching Your Kids About Frugal Living
Woman Giving Herself a Manicure
Home Manicure Tips
🎉
🎄