Uses of Vinegar for Cleaning

I would like a list of various uses of vinegar in cleaning around the home. Also are there grades of vinegar to be used in the cleaning process?

John

well i take vinegar if i am ever sick. i use the pills mostly then because of the taste.

but i pour vinegar down my drains when they are slow. i have put it in dishwasher when dishes are really dirty or greasy. i spray it on the carpet after dog pees on carpet. i soak dishes in it when hard water crust is built up.

I'm beginning to think there is nothing you can't use vinegar for. I've been using it in my laundry for a while now. It makes a great detergent booster, good on getting those sweat rings out plus it works great as a final rinse if you don't like using fabric softners. You can also use it on the final rinse of your hair for a little extra shine!

I saw this tip on the Rachael Ray show.... freeze plain white vinegar in ice cube trays. Then when they're frozen, put 3 or 4 in the garbage disposal and run it to clean it out and get rid of any odors.

http://frugalli  ps/a/vinegar.htm

Website full of Vinegar Hints. Hope this helps you.

I use it in the dishwasher instead of the expensive JetDry...works really well and is a natural disinfectant also.

Vinegar works great on windows. It is also a natural disinfectant, it kills germs!

White vinegar in a spray bottle with water is great for cleaning faucets & glass. It kills germs so it is good for counters & sinks too.

A small bowl or dish of white vinegar set out in a room is an amazing odor absorber for smoke, etc.

White vinegar & water is the only thing that gets my laminate floors clean and shiny. it is also good for wood floors.

Add a little vinegar to washing machine to rid clothing of odors, plus it acts as a fabric softener.

Keep in mind the smell of vinegar evaporates and doesn't stay in the clothes or the air.

Apple cider vinegar is great for the scalp.

Raw, organic apple cider vinegar helps in weight loss when you take a couple spoonfuls before meals.

http://www.vinegarbook.net/

http://www.vinegarbook.net/

Thank you, thank you, I am amazed that vinegar can be used for so much and so cost effective.

There is a really good book, "Vinegar", by Vickie Lansky that is good, I got it from amazon & it was cheap! If you use it on your scalp or for your hair, use white vinegar. A mix of 10% is good. Apple cider leaves a little residue, cause it comes from apples. Not a big deal, but I can feel it on my skin, so I use the white for anything on my skin. It's great for itchy skin or rashes.

In These Guides
vinegar and baking soda
Uses for Vinegar
A bottle of white vinegar.
Cleaning With Vinegar
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply RecipesFebruary 4, 2007
killing weeds
Planting After Killing Weeds With Vinegar
A bottle with a homemade vinegar cleaner in it.
Storing a Vinegar Cleaning Solution
Vinegar Bottle
Removing Vinegar Smell from Carpet
A bunch of crumpled up newspaper.
Use Vinegar and Newspaper for Cleaning Windows
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 12:06:39 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.