Alcohol for Cleaning a Fiberglass Tub

This is a tip on cleaning fiberglass tubs. I found that pouring alcohol (plain alcohol or Japanese Saki works well) straight on stained areas of your fiberglass tub will make cleaning easier. The dirt and soap scums drips right off!

By Junray from Empire, CA

I had an old fiberglass tub that was very old and was fighting trying to clean it. I finally went on the internet to see what I could find and I found ThriftyFun with an suggestion about using alcohol to clean it. Well, I tried it and to my amazement, it worked with little work from me. I will be cleaning my tub more often now. Thank you, ThriftyFun

Cleaning With Alcohol
Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomNovember 11, 2009
Woman Cleaning Bathtub
Cleaning a Fiberglass Tub
Cleaning a Fiberglass Boat
Cleaning a Fiberglass Boat
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Remove Soap Scum from Fiberglass
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub
🎄