Lacey (Cocker Spaniel)

Lacey is seven and a half years old. Lacey is a small sable American Cocker Spaniel who I purchased from a local breeder who decided to get out of the business. I was waiting on Lacey to have another litter, so I could get one of her puppies. Instead tragedy, for his two male dogs used for breeding died, so he decided to sell the females he owned. I saw her picture on his website and when I learned she was up for sale, I was more than pleased to get Lacey.

Lacey loves to play with a ball. When the previous owner stated to us her favorite toy was a ball, he really meant it. She walks around with it in her mouth besides running after it. Lacey loves taking long walks and will lay by the gate waiting for her master to come back indoors. She follows him around the house and is becoming a lap dog. She enjoys getting her tummy rubbed and having a lot of attention. Lacey is quiet, gentle, and has a sweet disposition.

By lorelei

She is probably so happy to have a loving "forever" home, and is perfectly content and grateful to the people who saved

her. I'm so glad you were watching the paper that day, and knew the dog, so you could go and get her.

Thank you for sharing her sweet photo with us.

MisMacado

January 18, 2011 Flag

Lacey (Cocker Spaniel)
Lacey (Cocker Spaniel)

Lacey is 6 months old and is a Cocker Spaniel. We just got her a week ago. She loves to play with her toys, sleep and run in the yard.

By imaqt1962 from Illinois

Answers:

Lacey (Cocker Spaniel)

There are not many things cuter than a little cocker puppy! (07/17/2008)

By Glenn'sMom

Lacey (Cocker Spaniel)

We wish you many happy years with your new puppy. She's adorable!

Grandma Jan and Kato the Wonder Dog (07/18/2008)

By javajano

Lacey (Cocker Spaniel)

Lacey is a beautiful little girl! I know she is going to be a source of great joy and comfort for you. Give her a big hug and kiss from me. Thanks for sharing her with us and God bless you. (07/18/2008)

By tedsmom

Cocker Spaniel
Cocker Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 18, 2011
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel Puppy
Name Ideas For a Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel
English Springer Spaniel
English Springer Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Brittany Spaniel
Brittany Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
🎄