Inexpensive Laptop Recommendations

I need to find out where to get really decent newer laptops for cheap or trade.

By Delilah from Bolivar, MO

tigerdirect.com deals in factory reconditioned machines; however you can buy a good Ipad for less than a laptop and a fraction of the weight.

I don't know where your located at by i'm in Waco, Tx. and out here the goodwill has there own computer store. You might start there & chech it out. Take care & ride safe, Lou Anne

Check out Craigslist for your area in the computer section. You said you wanted something newer so do your research before you buy. You can also go to some "Rent To Own" stores and get something but make sure you can makes the payments and make sure you have the option of paying off early without penalty.

As the person below mentioned you can try Goodwill. You can also try a pawnshop. Just be careful, if you aren't that PC savy take a friend or relative who is.

Same with the Craigslist laptops.

You should check out qvc.com and hsn.com. Both have good buys and if you have a credit card, they both have up to five months to pay it off, usually at only $150.00 a month with no interest. Yvonne

January 20, 2011 Flag

I need a new laptop and I only have $600.00 to spend. What do you recommend?

By marigny12 from New Orleans

Answers:

Inexpensive Laptop Recommendations

http://www.discountpc.net/Shop/Control/fp/cat/299678/SFV/31991/order/asc/order_by/sell_price

Whatever you do please don't buy a laptop computer from eBay. I can guarantee that you will get burned because you are buying some else's headache.

Above is a website to consider, first call their customer service and get all the information that you can.
(05/13/2009)

By MCW

Inexpensive Laptop Recommendations

My husband just got a laptop from Dell for 4 something. We only use Dells and really like them. (05/13/2009)

By Glenn'sMom

Inexpensive Laptop Recommendations

The PC Magazine website has a lot of information and reviews of all kinds of laptops. Once you narrow it down to a model or two, you can comparison shop. If you're like most of us, you don't need a "whole lot of computer", and ought to be able to get something nice for your budget!

PCmagazine.com probably also rates places to purchase them, too. I have purchased locally, for the support and was glad to have done so. (05/13/2009)

By Jilson

Inexpensive Laptop Recommendations

My sis in law bought hers from Walmart, it is an Acer. I didn't think I would like it, but it's great and she loves it. She works from home and she does her medical transcription on it sometimes, so it has to run really well to do that. She paid less than 500 for hers. (05/20/2009)

By micksgirl

Inexpensive Laptop Recommendations

I recommend looking around on http://www.CompUSA.com. They're legit and even have retail store locations. You can also get a free catalog mailed to you. I've purchased things online from them before and they're great. Good luck! (05/21/2009)

By phoenix80

Inexpensive Laptop Recommendations

I just bought a Toshiba Satellite from Best Buy in April and I love it! It only cost $634 with tax and all. (05/21/2009)

By tazangel52

Black laptop on a white background.
Buying a Laptop
Computers BuyingJanuary 20, 2011
Tea spilling on a laptop computer keyboard.
Protect Your Laptop From Spills
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
Cleaning a Laptop Keyboard, Photo of a laptop keyboard.
Laptop Computer Tips and Tricks
Young woman at a dorm room desk using a laptop
Buying a Laptop for a College Student
🎉
🎄