Finding Your Cell Phone

I have a great tip for when you can't find your cell phone or your land line portable phone. I tried it and it works great! Just go to this site, type in your number and click "Hello" and it will ring!

http://www.icantfindmyphone.com

Source: Kim Komando website

By laniegirl

Excellent site and this was fun to test out! :-)

I keep this site in my favorites and have used it many times. Sure saves a lot of headaches searching for the phone!

Unless you have lost both your land line and cell phones, wouldn't it be simpler to use one phone to ring the other? Maybe, I'm just being paranoid about personal information over the internet.

Thanks! I can get rid of my land line now! I get my internet through cable and the only thing that prevented me from switching to just my cell was the fear of not being able to call myself if (when) I misplaced my cell phone. This will save me $350 a year!

Great! Glad I could help out!

Thanks. I missed this great tip! I shared it with my Computer Club in our monthly newsletter. I am the editor of the newsletter and I love Kim Komando's website. We get a lot of techie tips and some others, as well. ThriftyFun.com and Komando.com are my staples!

Simplify, glad to help you out as well. I wish there were a computer club in my area. I too, have learned so much from Kim Komando but right now I have problems with mine that I am waiting for my son to help me with remotely.

November 24, 2010 Flag

Ever lost your cell phone and knew it was somewhere in the house and scared it was in the garbage can? If you have a computer, you can log on to:

Enter your number and your cell phone will ring. There is no charge but donations are welcome.

Source: Woman's World Magazine

By Susan B. from Columbia, SC

Answers:

Link: Where's My Cellphone?

Too much trouble to go turn on the computer when I misplace my cell phone. I just call my cell from my land line or have someone else in the house call my cell. (03/04/2010)

By TXBetty

Link: Where's My Cellphone?

Since I have a landline and a cell, if I lose my cell, I just call from the landline. Or vice versa. But this is a great idea, because more and more people are going with just the cell and getting rid of their landlines altogether. I would except we live in an area where the cell reception is very iffy. So this is a fantastic idea! (03/04/2010)

By Cricketnc

Link: Where's My Cellphone?

I know several people who've relinquished their land line phones. I'll happily pass the word! (03/04/2010)

By JustPlainJo

Cool LinksNovember 24, 2010
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
A yellow phone book with a phone sitting on it.
Finding Phone Numbers
🎄
🍂