Storing Gift Wrap Under The Bed

I use one of those under the bed storage boxes for organizing my gift wrapping. Along with all the wrapping paper (including some I have recycled). I keep scissors and cellophane tape, ribbons, sticky labels and card tags along with birthday cards and a few left over Christmas cards.

It's quite spacious so I have also only now started to collect some gifts ready for this year's anniversaries and birthdays and I keep those inside it too. It fits under the sofa bed in my lounge so I still have space under my bed.

All that I need for gift wrapping all in one place!

By Monique63 from Somerset, U.K

That is a great idea to store all in one container under the bed. Thank you for that idea.

Picture of rolls of wrapping paper.
Organizing Wrapping Paper
Holidays and Parties Gifts Wrapping PaperJune 10, 2009
Recycled Wrapping Paper
Recycled Wrapping Paper Ideas
Bedspring Santa
Making a Bed Spring Santa
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
package with a featherbed topper
Using A Featherbed Topper