Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Simple Stuffed Teddy Bear Pattern

I like to watch craft shows on TV and recently saw 'Quilt In A Day'. She made a very simple stuffed teddy bear. It was only the body, head, ears, legs and arms. I have tried to find a pattern on the internet, but they all require joint pieces and foot pads. The one I am looking for had the bears ears on the top of his head instead of the sides. The pattern was not on the TV shows website or at least I didn't see it. Can anyone help?

Barbar

By

By Janice C. [18]09/13/2007

Thanks to Nicky in Canada for the McCall pattern number, 6907. I also like Eleanor Burns' Quilt In A Day tv program. She's very upbeat. I wonder if the teddy bear pattern is in one of her books. Maybe your library carries them.

By (Guest Post)09/12/2007

I didn't see that craft show, but I have a teddy bear pattern that is very easy & only requires 2 pattern pieces - no small pieces. It's McCalls 6907-it also includes patterns for a rabbit & lamb. This pattern is by Carol's Zoo. She has an entire collection of easy to sew stuffed animals & all her patterns only require 2 pieces. Her website sells entire kits. Just google Carol's Zoo & you will get a lot of info.
Nicky from Canada