Nicotine Stains on Fingers

How do I get nicotine stains off my fingers? Yuck!

Apply Lemon juice

I even tried straight bleach on my fingers, and in all honesty, the only thing that will get rid of nicotine is to quit smoking. Face it, one day someone will tell you that you HAVE to quit because......fill in the blank, none is good...you know this, I am sure. Please try to quit while you still have time to reverse any adverse problems. Believe me, if I can quit, ANYONE can. After 27 years, I was smoking 3 packs a day and with the help of patches and the fact that I had a really horrible case of bronchitis and my favorite aunt was dying of lung cancer, I was able to quit. It wasn't easy, but it was possible. God bless you.

I used to pour bleach in with my dishes and wash the dishes. no more nicotine on fingers and the dishes shine so nice.